Please click on the below button to download the MANUAL REGISTRATION FORM.
Please return this to the Conference office by close of business Monday, 13 May 2013, via email@example.com or fax +61 7 3334 4499
This year's Conference will provide opportunities to:
- Showcase innovations that are making a difference to communities, business and government
- Mingle with world class speakers, leaders, and innovative thinkers that will inspire personal and professional growth
- Reflect on global megatrends and the resulting opportunities for a variety of international industries as well as explore new ideas and techniques that can be actioned in a complex and ever changing global community
- Learn about new approaches to a variety of industry challenges
- Develop strongly connected networks and business opportunities
New Session on Thursday 16 May, 2013
Social Media for CRC from 9:30am - 10:30am
Social media is quickly becoming the primary source of information for many people. So we're raising the social media bar at Collaborate | Innovate | 2013. Jane Burns, CEO of the Young and Well CRC will take you step by step through becoming a Twitter Guru. As persuasive as Jane is, that may not be enough to convince you - so Paul Barratt AO, Deputy Chairman of the Advanced Composites CRC (amongst many other things) will show you how an old dog learnt new tricks. Still not confident? Hello Medical staff and researchers from the Young and Well CRC will be on hand throughout Collaborate | Innovate | 2013 at our official Twitter Station to guide you gently through setting up your account and becoming part of the Twitterverse
If you are serious about making an impact from your research, you should make sure you get along to this session at Collaborate | Innovate | 2013.
Showcasing Early Career Researchers 2013 This year, for the first time, entrants were asked to submit a 30-second video demonstrating that they could convey the aim of their research clearly and effectively. Fifty-one video entries were received and from those, six finalists were chosen to attend the CRC Association conference and give a five-minute oral presentation about their research. Come along and see these presentations on Thursday 16 May, 2013 from 3:30pm - 4:30pm.
The finalists are
One of the six finalists will be selected as the overall winner by an audience vote at the conference.
- Ms Helen Glyde, The HEARing CRC
- Miss Caroline Le, CRC for Cancer Therapeutics
- Dr Anita Parbhakar-Fox, CRC for Optimising Resource Extraction
- Ms Mika Peace, CRC for Bushfire
- Dr Nathan Quadros, CRC for Spatial Information
- Ms Monique Topp, CRC for Cancer Therapeutics
Click here for more information!
Wine tasting event
FAL Lawyers are generously hosting a Wine Tasting event, in conjunction with a local wine-maker, on Thursday 16 May, 2013 and the Sotano Wine & Tapas bar within the Hilton South Wharf.
Optional sessions now at capacity
Wednesday, 10:00am - 12:00pm - Innovativity workshop - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waiting list in case of cancellations.
Wednesday, 8.30am - 11:30am - Tour of the Australian Synchrotron - this tour is now at capacity
Wednesday, 1:00pm - 3:30pm - Business Managers Workshop - this workshop is now at capacity
Wednesday, 1:00pm - 3:30pm - Education and Research Program Managers Workshop - this workshop is now at capapcity
Wednesday 6:00pm - 11:00pm - ATSE 2013 Ross Clunies Awards Dinner - Tickets now unavailable
Thursday 5:30pm - 6:30pm - FAL-Lawyers Wine Tasting Event - this even is now at capacity
Should you require accommodation for the Conference, please contact email@example.com to organise your reservation. Accommodation has now been released back and is upon application only.